The @SMJoe post mentioning Keith (Stickman Yogi) got me thinking about the old days and the people that were once regular posters. So of course, I read through this thread and did a little reminiscing. Brought back a lot of good memories of those who left the forum and those who left this world (R.I.P.).

It's been a dozen years since my post in this thread, but not much has changed. I'm still in the same place. Still married. Still have my '06 BA, but even though I retired from the USPS in 2012, I seem to have even less time to ride. The 2006 BIG Ruckus I bought back in 2009 or so to "put aside for my old age" has now become my vehicle of choice. Not because I like it better, but because I rarely get to put on any serious miles and for running errands in town, a scooter just works better. But boy do I feel good when I do get a chance to run through those Triumph gears!

I don't check in here as often as I once did, but still have a soft spot in my heart for this place. Keep up the good work folks - I'll still be lurking.

Last edited by Hermit; 01/06/2024 12:00 PM.