Well another rally in the books. We had some great rides, beautiful weather, good food and good company. Chef Moe with the help of Di & Angie, kept us all delightfully well fed and Bob and Amy Lee finally made it down to our beloved North Georgia mountains. First timers they were so we regaled them with the stories of members and rallies passed and they were a perfect fit for our eclectric band. It was good to see Patrick back again this year as well.. Loooooove those Caspian blue Americas.
The usual supects were there, my adopted brothers Moe and Mike and my adopted son Gordon, Patrick, the newest member of our clan after his 2nd year. Wade stopped by to hang and ride with us for awhile too. We spoke of our other extended family who couldn't make it this year and those who can make it no more. We drank and laughed and felt the wind and sun on our faces then said our sad goodbyes when it was over too soon. Through the 18 years of Ga rallies and all the funny, interesting and amazing people we have met along the way, the core remains. And be it 4 or 40 who show up to celebrate life with us we will continue on for as long as we are able to do so.
A heartfelt thank you to all of you who take time out of your lives and away from your families to join us each year.

A shout out to Fast eddie , hoping you are on the mend old friend and remember, there is always next year...

I will post a couple of pics of our motley crew in the gallery.