Ha... time is like storage space - you never seem to have enough wink

Well, I got a hundred or so miles on the bike since putting her back together, and she is running great. Only issue I am now having is I can't get the idle down under around 1500 rpm no mater how much I turn the adjuster. Turning it for slower idle does absolutely nothing now, and the rpms just stay right around 1500. I'm guessing that it's a result of (1) having removed the idle mixture screws when cleaning the carbs, and/or (2) needing to re-sync the carbs since I split them apart to replace the fuel rail o-rings.

Not sure about the sync though, since I never did disconnect the linkage between the two carbs and it's still at it's factory default setting - but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt either. I don't have the equipment to do it, so I would wind up having to purchase something.

Thoughts? I've never sync'd carbs, but it looks dirt simple. Just not sure I need to and don't really want to spend more money than I have to. Never adjusted the idle mix screws on this bike either, so that is rather intimidating (at least to me!!).

Cheers,
Brad

To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.