They only made the Jubilee one year but continued the model in the 800, 600 and variations of those, they were commonly called Jubilee even though they really were not. I have an 850, mine is a 1957. Those are OHV the N series are flathead.
3 angle valve job really isn't hard to do, I learned a new trick I want to try out on this one. After lapping it to be sure of the correct contact area put a little soapy water, like you would use to find a leak in a tire, on top of the valve and blow a little air into the port, if seated correctly you will get no bubbles but any leakage will show as bubbles.
I use my 850 and one of my 8Ns all the time with various attachments. Leveling blade, hole auger, 3 point lifting arm, loader, backhoe, etc.. I am currently making skids for the bucket edge on my loader for clearing snow so it won't dig in. I have used it for snow for years but I have to be careful with it.

PS.. I will add that the 8N only came with a single 45 degree valve seat, I just want to do the 3 angle for fun. 30 deg. 45 deg. and 60 deg.

Last edited by The_Dog33; 06/02/2022 8:39 PM.

I learned all I need to know about life by killing smart people and eating their brains.
Eat right ,Exercise ,Stay fit, Die Anyway!