So here’s the situation , after being out of town for 3 months I of course fired her up and headed out . Battery was strong and she fired right up no problem . I did drain bowls before leaving and now she starts and she runs strong until I get her good and warm like maybe 10-20 ml then she starts sputtering and coughing and wants to die at slow speeds or idle . If I keep on the throttle she runs normal and strong . I’m getting conflicting answers to this problem , and I don’t want to just start Willy Nilly try this and try that . One friend says it’s could be coils opening when they get hot , another says let’s tear carbs apart ? When this first happened I thought maybe gas so I drained tank and refueled with fresh and added a little sea foam , did not cure problem ? The guy saying carbs is thinking because I drained bowls that maybe a little gunk is caught in low speed jets but it seems to me it would do it all the time , not just when hot ? I’m open for any ideas to help me save time and money . I’m already going through withdrawal symptoms after being without for what is now 4 months ! Any help would be appreciated 😉😁

ENJOY!!!!! NEWT!!!!!