Originally Posted by Two_Wheel_n
I use Sea foam to "refresh" the fuel that has been sitting for awhile, not to "fix" the fuel.

The last thing I'm trying to do is 'fix' the fuel!!! At this point, I'm just trying to get it flowing through the carb to flush it out. I was hoping that the Sea Foam would break up whatever was clogging things enough to accomplish that, but it doesn't seem to be working as well as I hoped. I seem to have had some minor success though, as I am now starting to get a tiny bit through the right side carb, but still not sufficient to flush. Carb cleaner would certainly work better if I could figure out a way to get it into the carbs without going everywhere else as well!

So at this point, it looks like them things are coming off. My last resort was hooking the fuel inlet up to the compressor and hitting it with ~50 psi trying to open up the needle valve, which didn't work. I'm almost afraid to see what is actually in there clogging things up so bad. I'm sure it won't be pretty.

New questions now that I'm going to yank the carbs. First off, does anyone know what carb kit is needed for these? It seems like there are a couple different CVK specific kits. And lastly, I want to replace the phillips screws with some stainless socket head cap screws. I've read they are M4... is that correct?

Thanks!
Brad

To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.