2004 Speedmaster - black, which everyone knows is the fastest. However, not at the moment frown

My poor Speedy isn't getting gas to the carbs. She sat for a couple winter months, but nothing out of the ordinary or extended. The gas in the tank is obviously a bit darker yellow and has that familiar 'past its prime' smell, but no clumps or anything unusual.

I immediately thought it must be that stupid little in-line filter hidden in the T-fitting to the carbs... so I yanked the tank and pulled the filter. It wasn't too bad, and didn't seem like it would be the cause of blockage. Figured I'd run some fresh fuel through the carbs to flush things out, but when I open up the drain plugs - nothing comes out. Nada. Them float bowls are bone dry..

I put a hose on the carb fuel "T" and filled it up with Sea Foam, hoping that it would help dissolve whatever it was blocking things up. Hasn't helped yet. Thought maybe it was a stuck needle valve, but I've tried tapping on the carb bodies as well as hooking up a hose to the bowl drain and cycling a vacuum then pressure though it, again,with no results.

Short of yanking the carbs, which I really, really do not want to do, can anyone suggest something else that may get things flowing again? I really hate it when the weather is so beautiful and the bike is out of commission.

Cheers,
Brad

To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.