Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's a Bobber.

Well, at least it's some custom built hardtail first generation air-cooled VERSION of a Bobber anyway, Ade.

(...'cause it sure isn't one of the latest water-cooled Bobbers anyway)

Single front brake disc and silencer look like the Bobber.
Seat looks like an old classic leather thing but it is in the same low-down-into-the-frame look.
As I'm not using it right now, I'd bet my left nut it's a Bobber.

I tend to agree w Ade because of the frame. If you look from the back the setup is just like a Bobber. Of course it probably doesn’t even run. They probably pulled the radiator out of it.

You of course meant the "OIL COOLER" here Paul, NOT "radiator".

'Cause once again and trust me here, that AIN'T no newer WATER-cooled Triumph Bobber ENGINE sittin' in that frame there, dude! Nope, it's a first generation Hinckley AIR (and oil) cooled Triumph twin cylinder engine sittin' in that frame there. And, you can tell this especially by the lower cases on that guy..err..bike, because the newer water-cooled engine lower right side cases have a little round protrusion on 'em which were designed to mimic the old Meriden-built Triumph twin's ignition points cover.

Plus, the newer water-cooled SOHC top ends are a little lower and flatter than the "double crowned" look of the DOHC first generation Hinckley-built Twins and like what is shown in that commercial.

However, I WILL agree with JamesBrown here. That IS one creepy lookin' "thing", alright!

(...and besides here Paul, after all these many years around here, YOU should know I'M ALWAYS RIGHT...and thus the VERY damn reason I don't even bother goin' to that freakin' "Cone of Silence" forum around here anymore...I got tired of PROVING to all of those who STILL frequent that freakin' forum just HOW right I always AM, but WAY too damn often to no AVAIL!!!)

Yep! Just like a good Single Malt Scotch, you might call me "an acquired taste" TOO.(among the many OTHER things you may care to call me, of course)