Quote:

You have been riding too long so now have started to think about things. Two types of riders, those that have been down and those that are about to go down.

After I witnessed my son's 8 broken bones and a traumatic brain injury in 2012 (he is fine now) I started riding less and less and not having nearly the fun.

Only you can decide but maybe your brain is telling you something. These are the times when your cheerleaders tell you to block it out and your friends tell you if you typed that post, it is probably time.

Lots of lights up front, whole lots of lights. LED Highbeam head light, very bright LED running lights, yellow LED turn signals always on that go off to blink two on each side. Total of seven lights on front and three LED in back that all go bright and flash when I brake. They may hit me but they cannot say they couldn't see me.

We all like to think of ourselves as rugged individualists. But when push comes to shove most of us are sheep who do what we are told. Worst of all, a lot of us become unpaid agents of whoever is controlling the agenda by enforcing the current dogma on the few rugged individualists who actually exist.