Thanks again Chy for taking my bike under your wing this fall...after all the months, miles, and experiences on this bike, it again is running like new. I've had the bike now 11 years, and it has been a tremendous ride.
A new problem showed itself as I found out about 10 miles from the house on the way home from work last night. It had again gained my trust after 75 flawless miles of running like a rocket after picking it up from Chy. Around the Bear Creek Valley in South Fulton county, Hwy 166, which is the darkest, most remote part of my ride, I lost the right cylinder. My speed dropped from 70 mph to about 35 in about 15 seconds....Of coarse, now there's 2 cars behind me. Was able to limp it home, as the left cylinder was still running like new. Thought about pulling over and swapping the plug wires, but then I thought, they don't call it "Bear Creek" for nothing! I think this is a new problem, and I will start with swapping plug wires, then coils, then coil inputs.... Not giving up on her just yet!