since I am having no success with getting the videos put up, I just do the pix and a description.

we got in on a Sunday morning and spent most of the day acclimating to the time difference. we also went to the old RAF aerodrome at Cornhead, Kent. nice day.

on Monday we picked up our bikes and headed to the south coast while learning to ride on the left side.

Tuesday we road north into London, mostly on an A road, thru the Blackwall tunnel and into downtown London (this is where the videos would be nice). Saw the sites in downtown and then headed north out to the Ace Café for lunch.

then on to the RAF museum (big place). Then road back south over the Dartford bridge and somewhat escaped London rush hour traffic.

Wednesday we rode west and south past South Hampton and thru the New Forest to the Sammy Miller motorcycle museum. very cool place. It was our longest riding day. Argee and I got to practice our newly acquired filtering skills while keeping up with Martyn. Gorgeous weather.

Thursday was a non stop rain day, no riding.
Friday we road a little and returned the bikes. Enough of HD for a bit.

then off to Leeds castle and then to Lenham, Kent and the Dog and Bear pub for our last night.

flew out of Heathrow on Saturday and back to Milwaukee that evening.
In all a great trip. Great hosts and tour guides. thank you Jackie and Martyn

Last edited by mag10; 06/03/2015 9:28 PM.