I have redesigned the battery relocation bracket that I had previously designed and posted about. It has about 700 miles on it with no problems. You can read about the first prototype here:
http://www.bonnevilleamerica.com/forums/...part=1&vc=1
I changed a couple of things people had mentioned like filling in the back and adding some more meat to bend areas. Another thing I did was change the thickness of the back to 12ga from 14ga.

I have two for sale along with a carb brace. The carb brace is designed so as not to have to take the carbs apart to install it. These brackets and brace's are made from stainless steel and powder coated black so you never have to worry about rusting! Each bracket comes with an 1/8" thick piece of rubber for the battery to set on.

I will sell each set of (1) Battery Bracket, (1) Carb Brace, and (1) 1/8" rubber battery cushion, for $100 plus shipping!

I DO NOT require your old battery bracket to make these, it's yours to keep.

I have (2) new kits for sale. I can always make more if I need too! (I have the old prototype that I would sale for $25 plus shipping)

Below are pictures of the Brackets by themselves and with it installed on the bike.

I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed