Well hell, seems like it's been a while since anyone posted here.

47 or 48 (Can never remember) living in NW Pennsylvania. Right outside the great city of Erie. Closing in on my first year on a bike, learned a lot, and have a thousand times that more to learn. Born and raised in Erie, moving away a couple of times only to seem to come back. First wife and I had a deal, when she got her house, I got my bike. Moved to Indiana for work. 14 years 361 days into the marriage, she got the house, and I still never got the bike. Moved back to PA. Wife two, at the time, I didn't know was the spawn of satan himself. Tricky little bi#$h. Fell head over heals, and moved to Florida with her, she had always wanted to move there. Quit my new job of 7 years, packed up and just moved. 6 Months into that one the horns started popping out and she had a change of heart, never wanting to be married. So.....moved back to PA, again. Third times a charm right? Well, it sure is for me. After I had all but given up on the bike, and about 2 years into the marriage, she says to me, why don't you get a bike. Well, that's all I needed!!! I took a riding class, seeing as it was 30 years since I even sat on one, and went on the hunt for what to buy. HD has always been the dream, and through the years I had sworn if I get a bike, it's going to be a Harley! Asked around with some folks I knew who had bikes.... Sure, stop on over and check it out, can't ride though, not running right. Seemed to be a general response. One day while driving home from who knows where I spotted out local little Triumph shop (which, closed up less than a year after I got my bike...grrrr) and decided to stop in. Didn't want the smallest bike they had. Didn't want the biggest bike they had. Seemed like the America LT was right about in the middle, felt good, and a match was made. Now, nothing against HD, and I'd still like to get one someday, but for me, now, my hearts with my Triumph.

That's my story in a nutshell. Love to make new friends, and learn as much as I can.

'14 America LT New to the game, lovin' and livin' it