Hello every one!

My name is Sam and I live in Culver City, California. For those that do not know the area it is near Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Im here on this forum to learn as much as I can about my beautiful 2004 Triumph Speedmaster so that I can effectively work on it and take care of her myself. More advanced fixes I will save for my mechanic but I would rather get my hands dirty and do any and all of it myself if I can.

I have had my bike for a little over a year and got her with 6000 miles on her, since then I cannot help wanting to make some modifications to her to give her a personal touch. I ride everyday and in that, my bike has become my own personal kind of therapy. I would like to mention that I have been riding motorcycles (often other peoples) for over 5 years and I consider myself a skilled and confident rider. Not a douchebag on a rice rocket....even though they are a blast to ride.

I have it in my head to make some mods to my bike but I am trying to do a lot on a budget as money is tight these days. Hopefully that will change sooner than later.

Besides being a die-hard lover of Triumphs, I am a professional photographer and Public Relations professional. I work at a firm in Century City during the week and when Im not I have a number of personal photo projects I am working on or doing work for clients.

If any of you are social media inclined. You can follow me on instagram, Facebook, my website and blog or on twitter if you like. All of that information is below Im big on communicating my life with pictures but I also enjoy taking the time to craft a story with words.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/samuelbendallphoto
Instagram: @sambendall
Twitter: @SBendallPhoto

Ride hard, ride fast, see the road in front of you and never worry about what is behind, unless you are checking on your buddy. Instagram: @livemotofoto Twitter: @livemotofoto