My names Cloudy and I live on the outskirts of a small village called Gordonton in New Zealand. I manage a dairy farm there. I've been riding since I was 15 when i got my license and now here I am 32 years later and just bought my first Triumph- 05 speedmaster in blue and I still have 3 days till I actually get to go get it. I'm going slowly mad! A mate is taking me down on the back of his Victory, something I'm not really looking forward too, can't remember the last time I was actually an the back.
I've ridden a range of bikes over the years. Several Honda CB750's,Bought a new CBR1000F in '87, have built several Trikes. One I rode for 14 years. Have just recently sold my last trike to get back on two wheels.
I'm married to the beautiful Fiona (from Guernsey)who's 17 years my junior, lucky me, and we have two boys aged 9 & 7.

Oh and Fiona rides also a Suzuki s40 boulevard 06.

05 Speedmaster,Reverse Cone Shortys,Thunderbike AIR Kit,K&N Air Filter,Snorkel Removed,Dynojet Stage 1 Kit(126 main),Needle-Clip 1 From Bottom,42 Pilot,NGK Iridium Plugs,Progressive Springs,Hagon 2810's,Barnett Green Springs,TTP Safe-Start,MOSFET R/R