Who am I? Well, that is a good question. Depends on the day you get me really which also explains what I do. My many hats include:

1. Finance Manager for a small IT company. That's my Monday to Friday gig.

2. part time student - I believe you can never stop learning so I am upgrading my skills in relation to my job in finance.

3. founder of M.O.D.E.L. Edmonton - an advocacy group for motorcycle rights started due to the enacting of the first ever motorcycle only noise bylaw in Canada which happened to be in my city and is spreading. We help people get their tickets tossed out of court while trying to get the law amended to include all types of vehicles. We also help people in other communities who fall victim to the discriminatory bylaw. www.modeledmonton.com

4. co-founder of B.O.G. Standards - a motorcycle group dedicated to the Triumph twins - Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler, America and Speedmaster. When RAT failed in our area, my friend and I decided to go this route and voila - BOG was born November 2010. www.bog-standards.com

5. volunteer - you can find me almost every Wednesday volunteering and being the emcee for a weekly bike night that raises money for two very needy children's charities.

6. Kootenay Rat Raid Organizer - had the reigns handed over to me to kick off a new decade of Kootenay Rat Raids. I am excited for this new challenge and looking forward to making some changes to freshen it up a bit! At the 2012 and 10th edition of the Raid, I was granted the pleasure of toasting our dear Friar. He was incredibly missed by all at the Raid. I hope that I did him proud. www.kootenayratraid.com

If I sound busy, I am...but I like my life full. I live to hopefully make a positive impact in this sometimes crappy world we live in.

Basically I am in love with riding and everything that comes with it. I have a 2007 Speedmaster that has been modified for me with after market pipes, solo seat, smaller mirrors, relocated signal lights, and new paint as of April 2012. I will end this season with about 67,000km on it...should be more but I bought a house and that took away from trips this year.

Where do I live? Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Gets a tad frosty in the winter and riding season can be short but this is where I made my home. I am very ingrained in this community and it isn't time for me to leave yet. I haven't done everything I set out to do here yet. Where will I go next? Likely to god's country as nothing beats BC roads...well until I find what beats BC roads!

Cheers,

Liane

Any day on my bike is the best day ever! That would be my custom painted 2007 Speedmaster or my 2002 Daytona 955i also known as my salt racing bike!