I'm a Spanish born who came to Australia when I was two years old.
Lived here all my life since. (48 now).
Have been riding bikes since I was 13 years old illegally until I was licensed.
I've had all sorts of jap bikes up until I bought my first triumph in 07
Sprint st 1050.
Broke the sub frame while out riding with a mate and traded her in due to the fact that it was going to take too long to get new parts in under warranty.
Bought a rocket 3 to replace her and loved it but something was still missing so I bought a Daytona 900 second hand which I rode around for a year but still ..... Something was missing so I sold her and bought a Daytona 955 I but something was missing so I sold her and bought a thruxton 900 efi ,had her for a year but still something was missing so, I sold her and bought avgt sprint 1050 but still something was missing , finally I realized something .... I saw the light ! I went down to the dealer again, as he rolled his eyes and said " now what? " I said I think I might like a speedmaster. He said I have just the bike you might like and showed me my 09 speedmaster.
It was love at first site. I had a huge lump in my throat so I took her out for a run and after 30 k's I turned around took her back and bought her.
I love my rocket and will never part with her , I also love my speedie and will never part with here either ,
I think what I was looking for was not speed or trying to get the knee down through the twisties it was just that enjoyment of riding a fine machine that med me feel part of her.
So her I am two bikes in the shed and an understanding wife that was on my side the whole time.
Who can complain about that ?

Anyway guys , ride safe

Cheers

Matador

I know why a dog hangs he's head out the car window