Would you beieve it ! I just wrote a long synopsis of my life, and lost the lot before I could post it!
I HATE that!
I've been wanting to do this for quite a while but keep/kept putting it off.

Anyway,long story short.
Born Newcastle England 1954,
Migrated to Australia 1964.
I'm a card carrying Aussie now and will be until forever.

A couple of years after arriving in Australia I bought a BSA bantam stripped down for running through the scrub.
At 17 got my licsense and a TRIUMPH T110 that I chopped/bobbed.
followed by a Triumph Tiger 1971 oil in the frame[ Triumphs worst model IMO].
Got smashed off it by a car which left me with a leg that doesn't work correctly.
TX 650 Yamaha for the electric start followed.A very reliable bike.
Money from the accident got me 1974 Harley XLH iron head sportster.Harleys worst model ever IMO.{I've picked a couple of lemons inmy time]
Then a 750cc Bonneville,a good bike that someone had sorted out well.
after a lot of years away from bikes,I bought a 600VLX honda.Again japanese,very reliable.
Then in 2009 I bought my 2007 America.I love it!!Back to a Triumph.I can't ride a bike without forward controls because my leg wont bend
I'm on a disability pension and use a walking stick because of it now.It got progressively worse over the years but considering they wanted to stiffen it at the time of the accident I haven't done too bad.I refused at the time saying" how will I ride a bike with a stiff leg?"I will be needing another operation and steel knee installed in the next couple of years.But that's the future.
I haven't touched on my past travels ,construction work,north sea oilrig work,Australian work but that's my bike history for now anyway.
I HOPE I get this posted before I lose it.