Hello all, another new member here. I've lived my entire 45 years in Central Ohio. Just got a new-to-me 2007 America (5500 miles on it) a couple of weeks ago, just in time for our crappy weather season. Bike was dropped by the previous owner with minor damage, so I'm focusing on fixing that stuff and a few mods for spring time. This bike is the first decent bike I've owned and the first cruiser style after a long string of ratty but reliable 60's & 70's Hondas. I also have a 59 AJS Model 31 that I'm currently building as a cafe, around-town style of bike.

After cruising the Tech Vault, it appears this is a good forum for me because I'm pretty much a DIY and can't-leave-anything-alone kind of guy. Immediate projects for my America are relocating the front turn signals to the forks (using a another set of rear turn signals) and fabbing up a new license plate mount that lays it flat and narrows the width between the rear turn signals a bit (I think I'm going to take out two inches). I might hinge the plate and turn the mount into a little cubby-hole as well, but I haven't got that far yet.

Jack