Hi all. Brian here. I have lived in NW Florida, just north of Pensacola, all my life. As a matter of fact, I can stand on my front porch, throw a rock, and hit the house I grew up in. When I was growing up, in the 60's and 70's, I would run the neighborhood always finding something to do in the nearby woods or along a creek that ran along the back of our property. In 1970 my parents bought a piece of property on the bay and we would go camping every weekend we could. That's when I was really introduce to being around water on a regular basis. We would swim, water ski, fish, and just enjoy walking the banks looking for indian arrow heads. As I grew older and had to start making grown up decisions I decided I didn't want to leave the area. From that point on, I had told myself that as long as I could keep a halfway decent job I would stay in this area. I graduated with a degree in computer science and started doing government contract work.I've been doing that now for over 23 years. Lucky for me, 23 consecutive years. My dad gave my wife an I a lot to build on in '94 and we have been here ever since. Hence, the rock from the front porch expression. Now, I have traveled over the years and have seen many different places, but their is just no place like home. If I ever did have to leave the area, it would have to be somewhere near the water.

I bought my America new in '06. Since then I have put over 35k on the bike. I ride it to work every chance I get. The money I saved in gas has paid for the bike. So I guess I figured out how to make money off the gas crisis. However, now I'm laid up after a jerk of a kid pulled out and then just stopped in front of me while I was riding. That's another story though. But don't worry, the bike is fine. The insurance company wanted to total it, but I went round and round with them until they agreed to rebuild it. Over $5700 worth of damages. I ended up with a broken fibula, tibula, and a really messed up knee, hip, and shoulder. I'm doing pretty good. It's just going to take a little time. Wish I could get fixed as fast as the bike has. lol. Anyway, I can't wait to get back on it.

Brian