Names Frankie D'Angelo III
Funny enough its officially Frank III D'Angelo
im 26 years old
I was born in boston mass and lived there until i was 23 the girl i was with got a scholarship to come out to Boulder CO i had to take advantage, considering i came from a poor family i never really left new england except twice to new york.
Around a year before i left boston i was laid off from my job. <---- best thing to ever happen to me. I was living with the girl i moved up here with in a posh mass ave apt in cambridge. which her mother paid for. She is a career student who may get a couple hundred a month from her parents. so i paid for food
With that being said we didnt have much money after the layoff, and we needed some. We did have a decent amount of jewelry between the 2 of us. So i went downtown and sold it. While doing so i realized there was pretty good money in the stuff so i began my own small business as a gold buyer. Shortly after that the gold market started to just go up and up and i got into other things such as estates and auctions.
From there i started my own business only this time i was in affluent Boulder CO
So far things have been going well, the girl kicked me out about 3 months after we got here. I got my own place and have been living a very good life since.
if anyone wants to know more please ask

FD3