Who I am and where I live are entwined together. My family has lived in North Ga for several generations and I truly love it here some of the greenest greens and bluest blues one could imagine. Georgia is such an interesting place of contradictions high tech thriving cultural and music scene in Atlanta some of the highest concentrations of alternate religions around the north GA area from pagans, Druids, Wicca, Buddhists. Of course there a plenty of overt and concealed racism, intolerance, NASCAR, wrestling and a love of terribly bad beer.

I am the son of Chy and Dianne and am proud to be so. I have often felt like a stranger in a strange land, the words of warriors and great writers whisper in my mind, I have studied the past and dream of a fantastic future. I can talk for hours about the evolution of weapons or the moral implications of the religious schism of the Jedi/Sith.

I messed up high school fairly well and when I finally graduated it was to flunk out of college in favor of chasing a string of strange girls, drinking and otherwise being a wastrel of one sort of another. Met the Love of my life while working at a sword shop. She was pagan, a geek, and so beautiful. her parents love me and we have a wonderful lil miniature Shih Tzu named Tasha and we were married and were to live happily ever after. As you can expect we are separated and getting a divorce soon. I am back in school and making wonderful grades ( is amazing what 10 years plus of getting my head out of my ass helps ). Dad and I are building a bike for me while it is a slow process it is moving along, she may not be perfect but to me she is beautiful.

I am pagan, geek ( sci fi, fantasy, history, medieval weapons and tactics, RPGS, star wars. star trek, mythology and theology just to name a few ) learning the guitar, love good classic rock ( modern music lacks soul for the most part ) 6'8" with a shaved head, an occasional stutter, sometimes charming smile and a mind that never seems to stop reving. Thank you for having me with you on this site and to be with you on this adventure and soon hope to be on the road with you in this bike built by me and my father which means more to me then a brand new one off the dealership floor.

Watch out for the idiots out on the road, there is a lot of them out there and they are all out to kill you.

Nemo