Greetings all. I am the 'Arsenalfan' aka, Mark.

I was born (1963) in Hemel Hempstead, England, which is the ugliest hole on the planet. Moved to Hounslow, a suburb of London when i was a 6. Left school at 16 and spent the next ten years either despatch riding, driving trucks or minicab driving. I lived in Hounslow until I met an American girl in a pub in Twickenham, (few miles from Hounslow).

I got engaged on our third date, married three months later. We lived in an apartment in the Docklands of London for a year, then moved to a absolute ****hole of a town called Faversham just outside of Canterbury in Kent.

Moved to the USA in December of 1993. The best thing i ever did. I live in a small city called Cleveland which is 20 miles north of Chattanooga. I have two 9 year olds, Boy and Girl (twins).

During the day i sell the worlds finest automobiles. Jaguar, Land Rover and Porsches. (I am a Jaguar nut)

This year (sept) I will celebrate 20 years of marriage to the same wonderful woman.

Love this site. Even though i have not shown my face in the lounge for a couple of years. There are some really awesome people on here and i must check in more often.

Arsenalfan. AKA Mark Able Seller of fine automobiles. Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche of Chattanooga 423-424-4000