Hi All,
My user name is Amglo (obvious), my real name is Jerry, I will answer to almost anything. I rode for twenty years, dirt, street and in-between. I stopped for the last 19 years and got back in the saddle a year ago. Last year I bought a Suzuki S50 (805 cc V-Twin) because it was light and the seat was just 25 inches off the ground. In the last two weeks I sold the rice burner and bought a 2011 America Classic. I love the bike but need some minor adjustments (I am vertically challenged), new seat arriving tomorrow, crash bars & footboards later in the week.
My previous rides/experiences have been with bikes as small as an original (new) Hodaka 90 Ace and as big as a '58 Panhead HD back in the 70's.

I live in Fresno CA, perfect place to live if you ride, 267 average clear days a year, 2 hours from the coast and 20 minutes to the mountains. I am about 1.5 hours from the center of Yosemite National Park.

I am looking forward to chatting with most of you, I know that these forums are a gold mine of information.

Cheers all & ride like you mean it,

Jerry

Ride like you mean it.