wow, reading thru these I may be a bit boring.

I grew up on a hog farm in western NY (yes it is dairy country, no one told my dad) my last year of high school he decided to sell the farm and move us all to northern california.
finshed school in CA, went to CSUS as pre med, got cell and mole degree. Decided that I didn't want to be a doctor. Switched to engineering, but needed a job first. had been doing machine work part time at various shops since I was 15. So got a job as a apprentice machinist in Modesto, went to school part time for the next thirteen years, 2 more degrees. Worked for a government research facilty as a master machinist for many years, big layoff back in '92, so I started a small brewery up in the sierra foothills with some other folks (seemed like a good idea). Ran that for 5 years and then had to get a real job.
I've been working as an engineer for a large food container company since '97. Travel all over US, europe and the UK for work. Lived in 5 different states so far ( and been in all but 2)

married 25 plus years (to the same gal) 2 kids (now adults)

have been riding motorcycles for 39 years so far. all makes and models.

have a small machine shop to make my own bike parts, sled motors, psycho lawn mowers and such.

odd side bar - was on county search and rescue team, and trained by US border patrol to track humans!

05 speedmaster - 1100cc, 11:1 racing pistons, Carillo rods, thunderbike cams, ported and polished head, 2mm over intake and exhaust valves, Barnett kevlar clutch, scepter pipes, oversize manifolds, 45mm HSR's, TTP stage 4 firestarter