I'm a pretty boring person.
Born in vallejo, ca. live there 20 years.
Got a job as a computer operator in San Jose, ca.
eventually ended up as a data analyst for lockheed in palo alto.... yes i know rocket scientists, and i'm not one.
after the research sattelite that i was suppose to analize the data for belw up on the launch platform i was laid off, there were about 5,000 of us that were laid off for all sorts of reasons. lockheed was going through a merger with martin merita.
so i floated between repairing copiers and working for the phone co and finally installing dsl lines for the next 15 years. so after 15 years of crawling underhouses, climbing telephone poles and being on call 24/7 i retired to what i do now. i run a mail/copy/form service for one of the local hospitals.
i am also a MSF instructor.
where i live i can ride 12 months out of the year, just that about 4 of those it's hit and miss with the rain.
i live in the wine country of northren ca., with my wife of 25 years, and 3 children 18-12 years.
funny i have never lived more than 70 miles from where i was born, never visited a foreign country not even mexico or canada. i have not been farther east than yellowstone.

If it isn't broke, I haven't messed with it.