I'm Brian. I'm 35yrs old been riding 2yrs.

Born and raised in New Bedford MA. Still live here. Moved away twice. First time was to go to college in Worcester MA. Came back after 2yrs of drinking 7 days a week. Mom & Dad said come home and go to the state school down the road and pay for it yourself. So I did.

Dropped out after a year and got a job in a factory. About 6 months in the factory was all I needed to realize I didn't want to do that for the rest of my life. So I went back to the state school UMass Dartmouth. Took classes during the day and worked 3rd shift 10pm to 6am full time. Finished my BS in Management Information Systems in 2 yrs.

Moved to Portsmouth, NH for work in the IT field. Was there for about 2yrs. Then my Mom died @51. I moved back to New Bedford to help my younger brother take care of my Dad who doesn't drive due to epilepsy and heart issues.

Been here since. Not leaving again. Married with a 18yr old stepson who thinks being a high school dropout is cool and a 6yr old son who amazes me everyday.

Fooled around with my cousin's dirt bikes when I was a kid, but never owned one. Always wanted one. Finally in 2008 my father-in-law let me use his 1972 Bonnie that was just sitting in his garage. I was hooked, but unfortunately spent more time working on it because it sat for 3yrs than I did riding it.

Bought my 2006 BA last March. Didn't do a thing last summer but ride every chance I got. Found this site about the same time and I've been hooked since.