Hey Ya'll!

I need to give an explanation here as to what I have done and what I am currently doing with my Chrome Wire Holders. As you know, Tmax made them for me and did a great job at it. Something you all don't know, he ended up donating them to me to help me get my business going. First off this guy is top notch, good people. Fireman Paramedic, so what else can you expect?

When he did this for me, I had a choice to make, cut my prices way down and make the other competitors, Brent, and Stewart at SRS look bad. I didn't want to do this so I was careful about how far I dropped them so it didn't look like they were over charging, because they were not.

I am having something of a sale because I am putting my efforts into other things that these guys don't do and one projects a "Crossed Flag" decal is nearing production and I need the funds to put into that and the other projects I am developing. So I am going to cut even more off the price of the Wire Holders and when they are gone, they are gone, and I won't be doing Chrome any longer. Going to focus on after market parts and Triumph specific goodies like the BRL and Decals.

I would cut them even more, but eBay has whacked me good on listings, go figure! I wish I could invest in eBay, because those guys make some money! None the less, just wanted to let you know the genesis of why I am slashing my prices and that it should in no ways make you think that my competitors are over charging. They just don't have a supplier who works for nothing!

Thanks T for the help!

eddy

[color:"blue"] www.fasteddysports.com [/color]