Steve McQueen inspired
by Feral, November 28
GaRally22
GaRally22
by chy, September 18
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
anyone tried Memphis Shades Demon or Malibu windshield?
#602766 05/19/2023 12:45 PM
Adjunct
OP Offline
Adjunct
I posted photos of my Memphis Shades Shooter windshield in the gallery and I was going to order another one after mine got broken, but they do not have the Shooter with the dark lower half anymore so I am looking at the others that are shown with dark lowers. Has anyone tried the Demon or the Malibu on an America? The Malibu says it Measures 27" W x approximately 18" H above headlight. but it says the Billet aluminum adjustable fork clamps fit 35mm to 41mm forks and my cosmetic tube covers are 2.290” or 58.17mm. Anyone know the diameter of the fork tubes under the cosmetic covers? Or if the fork tubes are presentable if the covers ore removed?

The MS handlebar mount choices are at https://memphisshades.com/collections/handlebar-mount-windshield .

Phil in Northwest Arkansas 04 America, Black, Corbin seat, TORs, no AI, 34K
Re: anyone tried Memphis Shades Demon or Malibu windshield?
philwarner #602767 05/19/2023 1:46 PM
Fe Butt
Online Content
Fe Butt
It's hard for someone else to tell you about a windshield since your height plays into it as far as turbulence for the rider. They can speak to quality and looks.

I learned all I need to know about life by killing smart people and eating their brains.
Eat right ,Exercise ,Stay fit, Die Anyway!

Moderated by  bennybmn, chy, mert 

Link Copied to Clipboard