Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lee County Fl... Triumph service
#585270 03/11/2017 10:16 AM
Adjunct
OP Offline
Adjunct
Hey folks, as some may know, the dealer( Gulf Coast Motorcycles, Ft Myers) I've been with for 12 got rid of Triumph about 3 years ago. They won't even touch the bikes. Really hasn't been anybody around that knows the bikes to pick up the slack. This week, I'll be starting work for Southwest Cycles, in Cape Coral Fl. With over 9 years working with the brand, the owner will be more then happy to service and repair Triumph Motorcycles.

If ya know anybody in this area of Florida looking for Triumph service, send them my way.

Cheers !

Re: Lee County Fl... Triumph service
Sightglass #585271 03/11/2017 1:37 PM
Loquacious
Loquacious
Hey Pete , Holiday Motor Sports in Bonita is the best !! Got Harry who is authorized BMW , Triumph Mech and the owner is ( well we call him the bike whisperer ) a super mech that will work on old and new bikes of all brands !! So glad they moved in here as they were much needed in area !! They care about every bike that comes thru the door and once you've been there , you're family !!! Glad to know you're ok but a little freaked out that you're not at GCM , or are you and you're just letting people that need to know this , know this ?? If you get a chance stop by Holiday and talk to Harry ( Triumph guy) and the owners Jeff and Shelly !! Great people to know to say the least!!!!

ENJOY!!!!! NEWT!!!!!

Moderated by  bennybmn, freedom, mert, moe 

Link Copied to Clipboard