Next Thread
Print Thread
StreetGlo Reflective Decals and Graphics
#129100 01/31/2007 1:59 AM
Complete Newb
OP Offline
Complete Newb
Hello All,

Thank you for the opportunity for us to introduce ourselves to your group.

StreetGlo specializes in reflective motorcycle graphics and decals. Our products include the inconspicuous to the outrageous and it's all good if it helps others see you on the road at night.

Products include graphics kits both for the bike and the rider equipment such as helmets, etc. We are shortly going to have iron on matching graphics kits so the bike and jacket of your choice are a matched set, all highly reflective and priced within reach of all.

I invite you to visit us at http://www.streetglo.net and take a peek at the many reflective items available. If you are a "minimalist" with your bike, we have an INVISIBLE MOTORCYCLE FRAME REFLECTOR KIT that shows nothing to the eye but fires off a reflection to let others know you are there.

I will be posting a member discount coupon here shortly and invite you to consider an upgrade to your safety.

As an avid rider myself, I've worked in safety related professions for the last 32 years. I've designed systems and solutions covering most aspects of life and property safety from theft and fire detection systems on our Navy's battle Ships to homes for the aged to keep them safe and get them out of a burning building. I’ve worked with Cities, Schools, Individuals and companies to increase safety and reduce and prevent injury and loss. So it’s in my blood… The point of al this is you can't take the safety geek out of the man just because you put him on a motorcycle. While half of me is right there with you on a ride, the other half is calculating constantly where the risks are and how to minimize them. It’s quite agitating actually, but thankfully for you, it’s me that stays agitated!

Streetglo's product line caters to that stubborn side of my brain that just knows how crazy it is to get on one of these machines So with that said, think about giving yourself a safety upgrade before the next time you ride. Even if not a StreetGlo Decal, head out to that garage and look at that machine and ask yourself "what can I do right now that will make my next ride safer"? If every one of us actually did this, a few of us would ride right thru that one event that could change everything. Think about it!

There are a lot of things you can do right now that don't cost a penny and your safety quotient moves up a notch.

Here is one of them (more in each post if you folks want more).

TIP 1: Check your headlight and running lights for proper angle. Most bikes are factory set far short of your state's regulation for beam elevation. Raise that elevation to maximum state standards. Not only will you see better at night, but your conspicuity in the day also increases. Don't believe it? Are you one of those that think headlights add nothing to daytime conspicuity? Don't bet your life on that because you are mistaken! More on this later.

Anyhow, with the blessing of the system operators here, this post will stand and I'm immediately posting a discount coupon for members of this forum.

Thanks for allowing us to have a small spot here!

Bill Aggie
http://www.streetglo.net

William L Agreste
Re: StreetGlo Reflective Decals and Graphics
Should be Riding
Should be Riding
Great site Bill! I bet you would make a lot of friends with a reflective Union Jack decal

Benny Black & Silver '02 Too many mods to list Not enough miles ridden
Discount coupon for members of bonnevilleamerica
bennybmn #129102 02/02/2007 1:38 AM
Complete Newb
OP Offline
Complete Newb
If there's anything at www.streetglo.net that you like, feel free to use our club discount of 15 percent. During checkout use club15 in the voucher box and hit recalculate to see your new total.

Because decals are light weight, shipping to any part of the world is cheap... so feel free to order whereever you are.

Bill

William L Agreste
Re: Discount coupon for members of bonnevilleamerica
Loquacious
Loquacious
Love the idea of that superblack tape.

Mark

Moderated by  bennybmn, freedom, mert, moe 

Link Copied to Clipboard