Next Thread
Print Thread
New
#599871 04/15/2020 10:00 AM
MattyMo Offline OP
Adjunct
OP Offline
Adjunct
Testing to verify I can actually "start" a thread now after having the button appear on my screen.
Like the new look so far after the site upgrade.
Do miss some of the smile choices.
I wish the time window to edit a post was more than 30 minutes. Could it be lengthened to a hour?

I did not get a waving flag (like before) or other indication of a PM when I sent one to myself, guess I will need to wait until I receive one by another member to verify that.

Overall it does look to be an improvement and not just a new package of the old product!

09 America, some modifications
Re: New
MattyMo #599884 04/16/2020 8:30 AM
MattyMo Offline OP
Adjunct
OP Offline
Adjunct
Originally Posted by MattyMo
I wish the time window to edit a post was more than 30 minutes. Could it be lengthened to a hour?

I did not get a waving flag (like before) or other indication of a PM when I sent one to myself, guess I will need to wait until I receive one by another member to verify that.
!

Any chance of extending the edit window for a post?
Again I have found myself wanting to add something to a post. But the edit window closes so soon. It was something like 40 minutes after submitting I wanted to add a sentence for further clarification but could not. Seems that edit window was larger in the past.

And I did have an indication of a PM reply so looks like everything is working for me again.

09 America, some modifications
Re: New
MattyMo #599899 04/16/2020 8:02 PM
Monkey Butt
Monkey Butt
I don't know why if you are the one that posted it you can't do an edit anytime. You could also delete it if you wanted.

Naturally you can't hide the post as somebody probably quoted it in their comments.

I try to aggravate one person a day. Today may be your day.

Link Copied to Clipboard