GaRally22
by chy, September 18
Thread Like Summary
findlay13, Hermit, lynchphoto, slvrsprint
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Crash #601956 12/18/2021 11:48 PM
by The_Dog33
The_Dog33
My computer crashed and I forgot my password to log in here. I had to re-install windows and it wiped everything.I tried resetting my password but I couldn't get an Email from this site. I must have tried 20 times. So reset doesn't work. I also Email admin twice and got no reply. I guess no one is minding the store anymore. I finally fired up one of my old computers and it had the password saved on it.
Liked Replies
Re: Crash #601982 Dec 30th a 12:47 PM
by chy
chy
We are still here. Not sure why we didnt get a notification on your password issue but it is not the first time we have had a similar issue.
Yes, what was once a very active website has now faded nearly into oblivion with only a few hardcore supporters still hanging on. I cant say this is not the natural order of things.. The fact that Triumph quit making anything resembling our bikes and a lot of people traded bikes for a different model and yes, we have lost quite a few members to untimely and natural deaths. But the reality is that we are getting old plain and simple. We have been here for nearly 20 years so that should come as no surprise to anyone. I am just simply not that social anymore, even before covid I had begun to seek more quiet time than social activities. Probably doesnt help that between my prostate and my knees, i just cant ride that much anymore.
We are dedicated to keep the site up and running as long as we can but bear with us on the tech issues, we will eventually get things sorted out..hopefully
2 members like this
Re: Crash #601967 Dec 20th a 09:02 PM
by roadie
roadie
Yep, it's pretty quiet, sigh. There is a pretty active America/Speedy forum over at Triumphrat - dare I mention this? While I'm at it - Happy Holidays and or Merry Christmas to everyone! Here's hoping 2022 is a better year...
1 member likes this
Re: Crash #601964 Dec 20th a 07:42 AM
by satxron
satxron
A lot of people not around anymore. I fear as some were older many are literally not around anymore.
1 member likes this