My wife and I just returned from a glorious week long getaway in the Finger Lakes. This wasn't a bike trip, as I can't do distance very well any longer, and no longer have any interest in the cold or rain. The purpose was to enjoy some time away together on a loosely planned road trip that might provide some scenery, some history, a route and destination that only marginally affected by the damned Covid Pandemic and perhaps imbibe in a variety of fermented fruits and grains. Recalling the routes taken to the rallies of long ago, we journeyed north through central PA. via winding 2-lane roads in the valleys and over the ridges of the Alleghenies. I diverted slightly in order to attempt to see elk in the wild near Benezette, PA. - A decision met with success and pics to prove it! Much of the rest of the trip traced the roads taken by Snert, Grump, and myself, brining back some treasured memories. Once reaching the lake country, we concentrated on things of nature and history - And, of course, cider, beer, wine, and goat cheese. Yes, some great goat cheese and goat farms. I love a good goat farm. The waterfalls were nearly dry, but, majestic none the less. Each road we traveled was pristine. Each stop we we made to take in a view was like a postcard. Each day brought back a memory - Memories of fine people and great times.