Well here we are again. We have survived to ride another year. It will be good to see my old friends again and this year we welcome some first timers to our clan. I havent actually made a schedule for a few years and this year will be no different. Well maybe a bit different as plans may have to be more even more fluid. I had prostate surgery and was almost fully recovered then came covid. I am in my 5th week Of covid now and feel good for the most part, sometimes not so much. Doc says its okay to be around people though so I am "cootie" free but symptoms come and go so I never know what the day will bring.
My plans for Thursday is to leave home base by 9 and take hwy 60 to Wolf Pen gap then 19 over to Richard Russell. We will connect with 75 to the backside of Helen. Depending on time we might eat in Helen. We will eat at the Mex place that night.
Friday, lets do the run through Cleveland and Clarksville up to Hiawassee then back down 19 to home. Friday night is pizza night! So delivery pizza is in order.
Saturday I'm seriously considering the Fort Mountain, it has been awhile since I have been up that way. We will figure out food on the way. Moe mentioned his homemade speghetti and meatballs and maybe we can talk him into making us another key lime pie. Is anybody else getting hungry?
Figuring all rides leave home base around 9.
I am really looking forward to this year.. It wil be good to see you guys.