Have you ever taken the time to read some of the quotes regarding this site? Really brings back memories. And then there was FrankW always making fun of us northern folk when winter hit. He was a good friend from down under who I wish I could have met. Always loved the technical challenges some of you fellows came across myself included. It was always a group effort to solve them. And then there were the many times the fellows selflessly supplied parts, accessories and special tools often for nothing to the needy members. You couldn't ask for a better group. I was a member of the RAT forum but spent most of my time here. The banter between Dwight and Ian... spiced things up a bit. Keith provided a lot of entertainment and a moderating influence on the group. We did have a few individuals who spiced things up, sometimes too much but we got over it. And then we have today... Where are we going guys?

It's too bad Triumph has turned their back on the cruiser line for the most part. The only bikes coming close now are the new Speedy and Bobber. As already been said, with a discontinued line, the interest has faded. I think things really took a turn when the good Friar passed. I personally have continued to come back to this site even though I don't own an America any longer. I've seen very few on the roads and there aren't many up for sale. There isn't really much to these rides in terms of complexity which makes them so appealing to me. I love my Rocket but one day...