There are so many things needlessly run through the computer such as the heat controls. Those damned electric parking/ EMERGENCY brakes are the ultimate in stupid. Those should always be mechanical, what if you have an electrical failure and need to stop! OOps, sorry, no mechanical brake, enjoy the ride!! Then in the case of no start need a tow or after a minor wreck the damn thing can't be shut off and either stays on or applies itself when I try and move it. Same with the electric gear shift, it shifts itself into park when I want it to roll. This stuff causes me to have to drag them possibly causing more damage. I'm good at what I do so I don't damage stuff but it can't be good for the drive train.I always wanted standard shift , roll up windows, and rubber floor mat, you have to pay extra for that now!!You used to be able to swap around transmissions and engines with ease not anymore, the computers are different now. I recently wanted to swap a 4L80E for a 4L60E, I was told I can't do it because the connections are different and the computer is different. I already knew the flywheel was different.

I learned all I need to know about life by killing smart people and eating their brains.
Eat right ,Exercise ,Stay fit, Die Anyway!