Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hunting Accident
#593446 05/20/2018 7:21 PM
Fe Butt
OP Online Content
Fe Butt
Lyle was hunting geese up in the Northern Minnesota woods. He leaned the old 16gauge against the corner of the blind to take a leak. As luck would have it, his dog Ginger knocked the gun over, it discharged and Lyle took most of an ounce of #4 bird shot in the groin.

Several hours later, lying in a Duluth hospital bed, he came to and there was his doctor, Sven.

" 'Vell Lyle, I got some good noos and some bad noos. Da' good noos is dat you�e going to be OK. Da' damage vas local to your groin, 'dere was very little internal damage, and I 'vas able to remove all of da' buckshot.

"What's the bad news?", asks Lyle.

" 'Da bad noos is 'dat 'dere 'vas some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your pecker. I'm gonna' have to refer you tomy sister, Lena.

"Well, I guess that isn't too bad," says Lyle. "Is your sister a plastic surgeon or what?"

"Not exactly," Sven says. "She's a flute player in da' Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra. And because all you have is Obamacare, she's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye."

I learned all I need to know about life by killing smart people and eating their brains.
Eat right ,Exercise ,Stay fit, Die Anyway!
Re: Hunting Accident
The_Dog33 #593447 05/21/2018 9:40 AM
Oil Expert
Oil Expert
haha

Link Copied to Clipboard