Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: Ryan7771 Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/16/2019 1:03 PM
I just saw this via a Facebook post from Yota's sister, but his son, Ethan, has been critically injured in a car accident. Your prayers and donations are appreciated. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I didn't see it.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/281853049385944/3356482291044727/
Posted By: PES Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/16/2019 6:23 PM
Yes my thoughts and prayers are w Ethan, JR and their family. JR has been a member here since the beginning and I have been to many rallies w him and I ‘m proud to call him my friend. Please know JR, that your BA.com family stands behind you as Ethan begins the long process of healing.

Holy crap.
Thoughts and best wishes from over here.
I don't do Facebook, is there any other way to give?
I have a FB account and it opened for me.

This is terrible news, I hope he recovers fully.
Posted By: roadie Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/17/2019 3:25 AM
Best wishes Yota, prayers for you and Ethan & family...
Posted By: Yota Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/17/2019 3:28 AM
thanks guys. he is showing some signs of improvement. We have a long road ahead of us.
Posted By: Donny Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/17/2019 3:31 AM
Yep we are praying and hope he fully recovers.Hang in there JR..
Best wishes to JR and family. We're all thinking about you and you are missed at the Georgia Rally
God be with you all.

Our prayers are with you.
Sorry if this seems a little lame coming from someone you never met, but I am sorry for your grief.
and hope your boy recovers soon
Posted By: Yota Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/17/2019 11:14 PM
my paypal is jr285emt@gmail.com. i've never been one to ask for help but I may be off work for a very long time. thanks to all of you that have already given. it really means alot.
Posted By: Yota Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/17/2019 11:18 PM
first round of surgeries tomorrow to put in trach & feeding tube. they are also going to repair broken jaw & wire it shut. should be able to fix femur & pelvis soon. there will be several reconstructive surgeries.
Posted By: newt Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/18/2019 1:55 AM
Holy crap Yota I'm saddened to hear this news ! Know that you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers !
Posted By: Yota Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/18/2019 2:38 PM
just went back for surgery
I've always dreaded "the phonecall", but luckily I haven't had to. Prayers your way!
Just saw this posting on Facebook.

Prayers to you and your family my friend.

Ethan had complications after his surgery yesterday and took a turn for the worse. His body is strong, however, his brain is hurt to bad to recover. God has a plan that we may never understand. Ethan is loved by so many and will be missed dearly.

In Ethan’s passing, so many lives will be touch. His organs have been donated and will give others a brighter future.

We cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate your prayers, love and support. Please remember our family in the days to come.
Our sincerest condolences. God bless.
Prayers for my buddy J.R. and for the entire family.
I just got back from the GA Rally......this news took all the wind out of my sail. Saddened to the core. Prayers JR
I am truly sorry to hear this.
"Kouragio" as we say in these parts (courage and strength).
Not to be morbid or anything and if asking too much don't answer and excuse my curiosity but, what exactly happened? As a tow truck driver I see quite a bit and those injuries I gleened from here seem pretty extensive.
Posted By: Yota Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/19/2019 11:00 PM
Was helping some friends move was riding back with his friends father & he lost control & hit a tree.
Posted By: arstaren Re: Prayers for J.R. (Yota) and his son, Ethan - 05/20/2019 12:31 AM
So very sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences and I grieve with you and this whole community.
Thank you for answering, seems it's the luck of the draw in those accidents. I have seen some waljk away from horror and other pass from minor collisions. I am terribly sorry for your loss, a good friend of mine lost his son too and I know from the otside the sorrw. I hope you are strong enough to bear it and have some semblance of happiness in the future.
So sorry to hear of your loss, JR.

Prayers and hugs to you, your family and Ethan's friends.
© Bonneville America Forums