Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: Bill Bike Week - 10/29/2018 10:22 PM
We'll be in Florida Jan-March and I'm thinking of driving up to daytona during Bike week. Are there any specific things to see or do or is it pretty much just wander around and look at bikes (etc).
Posted By: DannyDany Re: Bike Week - 10/30/2018 3:02 PM
Was wondering about the same thing. Hope someone would be able to provide feedback regarding this.
Posted By: ladisney Re: Bike Week - 10/30/2018 10:07 PM
A Canadian going to Florida during the dead of winter. Who'da thunk it?
Posted By: newt Re: Bike Week - 11/03/2018 9:51 PM
The whole reason bike week came to be was because of the racing . Go to the flat track and the 200 !! Both are well worth going to and we need to support the sport 😎 Hit the beach and most people like to check Main Street at least once in their lives
Posted By: slvrsprint Re: Bike Week - 11/03/2018 10:09 PM
If you have never been, you should check out Main Street. It's quite an experience.

I didn't bother going into the masses last time I was there. I just went to the track.
Posted By: The_Dog33 Re: Bike Week - 11/03/2018 11:44 PM
Nothing like it used to be back in the day, that's why I stopped going.
Posted By: Bill Re: Bike Week - 02/14/2019 2:48 PM
I'm still planning to drive up and maybe just walk main street for a couple of hours. I'll look into the racing as well.

Anybody else?
Here's the calendar by the way - I'm thinking I'll go on the saturday of the opening weekend for maximum crazy.

https://officialbikeweek.com/Bike-Week-Calendar/
Posted By: chy Re: Bike Week - 02/14/2019 8:01 PM
Been there, done that, too crazy for me. Have fun!
Posted By: oldroadie Re: Bike Week - 02/14/2019 8:16 PM
Go to the race track, that’ll keep you occupied for most of the day. If you like a big bike traffic jam go to Main Street or you could check out Destination Daytona (if it’s still called that) for slightly less crowded bike and accessory viewing. For me the track was the best, it is huge and takes some time to wander.
Posted By: Bill Re: Bike Week - 02/14/2019 9:59 PM
Quote:

Go to the race track, that’ll keep you occupied for most of the day. If you like a big bike traffic jam go to Main Street or you could check out Destination Daytona (if it’s still called that) for slightly less crowded bike and accessory viewing. For me the track was the best, it is huge and takes some time to wander.

OK noted. Thanks
Posted By: SMJoe Re: Bike Week - 03/08/2019 11:30 PM
Bill if you want to see the Retro NMOTO BMW during Bikeweek you can find it here. I guess I am on their email list.

118 East Fairview Avenue
Daytona Beach, Florida
eurocyclesofdaytona.com
(386) 257-2269
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Posted By: ARD Re: Bike Week - 04/15/2019 1:01 AM
BMW Daytona ,I hear is now a Triumph Dealer. Called Euro-sports affiliated with Orlando and Daytona and satelite store in ACE Cafe ,Orlando. They have a 1600.00 helmet for sale.
© Bonneville America Forums