Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: ladisney Self driving motorcycle - 09/14/2018 3:42 AM
Not sure what the point would be but here it is.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/09/12/ghost-rider-bmw-unveils-autonomous-motorcycle.html
Posted By: slvrsprint Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/14/2018 4:19 PM
All Starbucks locations preprogrammed.
Posted By: ladisney Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/14/2018 6:32 PM
I have visions of the Lone Ranger saying "Silver, go for help" and the bike taking off on its own.
Posted By: MACMC Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/14/2018 9:36 PM
I had a self driving Triumph back in my college years. After a night of drinking 3.2 beer in Lawrence, Kansas I would wake up in my frat house front yard laying next to my Bonneville. I would have no idea how it got me home.
Posted By: SMJoe Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/15/2018 1:00 AM
They cut the video before the kickstand dropped otherwise that bike picked up a few scratches.

Does it come with a seat belt? I'd call mine Jeeves.
Posted By: dollarbill Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/15/2018 12:49 PM
I'm thinking this story was first unveiled on April 1 ?
Posted By: newt Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/15/2018 9:20 PM
Ive had a couple of those bikes Mac
Posted By: ladisney Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/16/2018 3:14 AM
Quote:

Ive had a couple of those bikes Mac

I'm not going to comment since it's apparently okay to go all the way back to high school to find dirt on you. In my case it would even be TRUE?
Posted By: The_Dog33 Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/16/2018 4:53 PM
Me too, when a friend of mine got out of boot camp we swore we would stay awake and drink until it was all gone. Everone else had either passed out or left and we kept going. His mom came down the next mornbing and ask if we were at it again and we told we hadn't stopped yet. It6 had snowed that night and when it was all gone I went out to start the bike and spent quite some time trying to start it when my friend brought me my keys! Once I u8sed those it started first kick as always (66 TR6C) I rode home where another friend across the steet was waiting for his ride to work. He told me I rode in like I was stone cold sober parked the bike and when I swung my leg over I fell halfway across the parking lot. I ended up drinking all day with him!
Posted By: Greybeard Re: Self driving motorcycle - 09/28/2018 1:49 AM
Might as well go ride the one in the video arcade!
© Bonneville America Forums