Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: Ryk He Did What??? - 09/11/2018 2:32 AM
Totally_out_of_line
Posted By: Peter_AU Re: He Did What??? - 09/11/2018 10:46 AM
Thats a decent sort of brain fade there..
Posted By: TriumphLance Re: He Did What??? - 09/11/2018 2:39 PM
He could have killed the other rider...a 2 race ban is light punishment for what he did.
Posted By: Greybeard Re: He Did What??? - 09/11/2018 6:16 PM
Bloody cameras everywhere! Can't do anything evil anymore without someone catching you. Unless you are a politician of course...

I expect that his effective ban may go on for more than two races. He was fired too, may be a long time before anyone gives him a job.
Posted By: Funkletrumpet Re: He Did What??? - 09/11/2018 7:22 PM
That arsehole should never be allowed near a bike again.

Posted By: arstaren Re: He Did What??? - 09/12/2018 6:40 AM
Evil driving, for sure!
Posted By: Greybeard Re: He Did What??? - 09/12/2018 3:27 PM
Quote:

Maybe chain him on a single speed pedal bike with training wheels and a little bell on the handlebar.
Posted By: Funkletrumpet Re: He Did What??? - 09/13/2018 8:04 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe chain him on a single speed pedal bike with training wheels and a little bell on the handlebar.

... plus a little basket on the front and some of those tassels hanging out of the bar ends ...

Posted By: findlay13 Re: He Did What??? - 09/13/2018 8:53 PM
Yep that was horrendous
Posted By: SMJoe Re: He Did What??? - 09/15/2018 1:18 AM
I cant believe someone being able to confidently do that at 140 kph he was casual about it like it was fair game. What a dick. I forced myself to watch the next video that came up just to take my mind off of what I just witnessed.
Posted By: Funkletrumpet Re: He Did What??? - 09/15/2018 8:56 AM
Quote:

... 140 kph ...

What made it even worse was it was mph, not kph.
You guys with your iddy biddy kms

Posted By: SMJoe Re: He Did What??? - 09/17/2018 3:06 AM
The metre is defined as the length of the path travelled by light in a vacuum in 1/299 792 458 second. So when we drive in KPH we are travelling at light speeds.

He was still a dick no matter how fast they were going.
Posted By: TriumphLance Re: He Did What??? - 09/18/2018 2:55 AM
An update: https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/moto...d-a8532616.html

And now he blames the other rider...
Posted By: luvdemstillers Re: He Did What??? - 10/03/2018 8:58 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

... plus a little basket on the front and some of those tassels hanging out of the bar ends ...

And a yellow rain suit would make it veddy iterdesting.

Maybe at that level of competition he feels it's the same as a toddler on a tricycle doing it to another. But man, not cool. Do they black flag riders?
Posted By: The_Dog33 Re: He Did What??? - 10/03/2018 10:08 PM
veddy iterdesting was a nazi uniform. I remember the tricycle guy in the yellow slicker too though.
Posted By: Gregger Re: He Did What??? - 10/04/2018 2:37 AM
Quote:

Quote:

... 140 kph ...

What made it even worse was it was mph, not kph.
You guys with your iddy biddy kms

But we get so many of them
Posted By: Greybeard Re: He Did What??? - 10/04/2018 5:41 PM
Reminds me of when I took the neighbor shopping in my Plymouth Trailduster. She commented on the power it had and asked how big the engine was. When I told her it was a 360, she was all confused because her toy truck had a 1300 but not near as much power.
Posted By: Funkletrumpet Re: He Did What??? - 11/19/2018 5:46 PM
BBC Motorsport news today ...

"Italian rider Romano Fenati, who was banned for pulling a rival's brake lever while travelling at 135mph during a race, is set to return next season.

Fenati grabbed the brake lever of compatriot Stefano Manzi, who briefly lost his balance before regaining control, during the San Marino Moto2.

The 22-year-old will return to his former team, the Marinelli Snipers, who had sacked him after the incident.

Fenati will compete in the Moto3 World Championship, a demotion from Moto2.

The news was confirmed as the sport released its provisional riders list for the 2019 season.

After the incident in September, Fenati apologised for a "disgraceful gesture" and Giovanni Castiglioni, president of rival team Agusta, described it as "the most dangerous act of behaviour" he had seen.

The International Motorcycling Federation (FIM) had withdrawn his licence until the end of 2018, meaning any potential return would not be until 2019.

Fenati has 10 Moto3 race wins in his career, and has reached the podium 23 times."

I wonder what you have to do to get a 'proper' ban then

Posted By: findlay13 Re: He Did What??? - 11/19/2018 7:04 PM
Quote:

BBC Motorsport news today ...

"Italian rider Romano Fenati, who was banned for pulling a rival's brake lever while travelling at 135mph during a race, is set to return next season.

Fenati grabbed the brake lever of compatriot Stefano Manzi, who briefly lost his balance before regaining control, during the San Marino Moto2.

The 22-year-old will return to his former team, the Marinelli Snipers, who had sacked him after the incident.

Fenati will compete in the Moto3 World Championship, a demotion from Moto2.

The news was confirmed as the sport released its provisional riders list for the 2019 season.

After the incident in September, Fenati apologised for a "disgraceful gesture" and Giovanni Castiglioni, president of rival team Agusta, described it as "the most dangerous act of behaviour" he had seen.

The International Motorcycling Federation (FIM) had withdrawn his licence until the end of 2018, meaning any potential return would not be until 2019.

Fenati has 10 Moto3 race wins in his career, and has reached the podium 23 times."

I wonder what you have to do to get a 'proper' ban then

Posted By: pipedr Re: He Did What??? - 11/19/2018 8:17 PM
The asshat should have been charged with a crime.
© Bonneville America Forums