Bonnevilleamerica.com
Our house went on the market two weeks ago and is in a 45 day Escrow. If all goes well we should leave California around Dec 5th. and arrive there about a week later. My wife and i are both pulling trailers so it'll take a bit longer than normal.

I'm not making any more foot peg brackets until we buy a house. We will be "homeless" for a couple of months while we look for a house. Finally getting out of Cali. and looking to live west of Charlotte, probably near Wilkesboro area but up in the mountains. I have a few kits in stock but won't make any more till we get into a house.
Good on you, that is a nice part of the country
Heck of a change, but looks like a GOOD one. I wish you well on this adventure!
We tried to move there 2 yrs ago but couldn't sell the house. Just getting stuff ready to pack into containers. The machines are big and heavy but i'll manage to get them there somehow.
Dang! Us Californians lose another good one.
Hope your move goes well.
This is great news. Ema and I are planning a ride through the Blue Ridge next year and heading down to Raleigh to see an old Air Force buddy.

Plus you will be close enough for some of these crazy rallies.
I'm looking forward to riding out there. Too many cars and idiots on the road here and i don't put many miles on it now.
So, it's finally happening!

Good for you, Des.

Wish you all the best, may you find gorgeous roads to ride in your new neighborhood!
Arrived in Wilkesboro N.C Monday morning at 4 am. Finally got the 17 foot rental van unloaded and can RELAX a bit before we unload a 28 foot trailer we sent out here before us. .Had four flat tires along the way and every time that happened it put us back at least 3 hrs. It wasn’t the changing out of the tire it was the finding of a tire shop and then getting a new one installed that adds the time up. First one blew in Arizona at 10 pm on New Year’s Eve. At least 2017 went out with a BANG!! We will be looking for a house in a day or too and somewhere to store a 23 foot camping trailer.
Welcome to the eastern time zone. I suppose we'll see you at the Georgia rally in May
Hopefully, what’s the date. As i’ve Been asked to return for a power plant outage/overhaul from April 6th thru may 17th in Nebraska.
May 16-19th
http://www.bonnevilleamerica.com/forums/...;gonew=1#UNREAD
sorry i missed the rally as i was working in Nebraska for two months. finally got home to the house we bought ( i'd only been in it a week then went away for two months). Now to get the garage sorted out and then have a shop built for the machines and other cars and bike i have.
trailer from San Diego delivered two days ago and in process of organizing garage. How the hell i'm gonna get all this in my garage is beyond me. this house has ten foot ceilings in the garage so I can get the lift in there. six cabinets to move that are full of stuff and machine parts, need to get a shop built to put all this stuff in. Not sure when i'll be up and running again but have made contacts and people definitely have a need for a machinist around here.
Found a set of brackets for the early models 2003-2010 in my trailer that just showed up. I also have 5 sets of the later style 2011 and up. Got to remember who wanted the early set, if anyone reads this and was waiting for them send me an e mail Des. AAMMP
Won't be around for about 6 weeks going on vacation then over to San Diego to a court case i've been subpoenaed to. ( it was from my bike accident 6 yrs ago and the pos that caused the accident is suing the person HE hit) i'm the "star" witness.
Got the machines running again (at last), finally got some semblance of order in the garage now and can find stuff. Web site is open too.
© Bonneville America Forums