Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: mcfcinusa Taking Orders Again - 04/26/2015 7:07 PM
Well, Seeing as the move isn' t happening yet and i've been turning people away/down and the machines aren't packed away either. I've ordered more blanks and am waiting on them coming in.

SOOO!! Get your orders in. This not only applies to Foot Peg Kits,but anything else people want made. Please go to aacycleproducts.com thanks Des.

Des.
Posted By: Tim7575 Re: Taking Orders Again - 04/27/2015 12:40 PM
I don't really know what all you can offer. Can you take a minute and give me and anyone else new to the boards an idea of what you are cobbling up? A pic or two would be nice.
Posted By: mcfcinusa Re: Taking Orders Again - 04/27/2015 5:01 PM
Tim7575, please go to aacycleproducts.com and you'll see them. my mistake i should have put the website in the first message I'll add it to the first posting and thanks for the interest, Des.
Posted By: MOTOSICKLE Re: Taking Orders Again - 05/04/2015 6:36 AM
Hi Tim, use the search...

http://www.bonnevilleamerica.com/forums/...rt=all&vc=1

Dan
Posted By: madi05 Re: Taking Orders Again - 05/06/2015 12:30 PM
as u know im in on the first set , lol
Posted By: mcfcinusa Re: Taking Orders Again - 05/06/2015 10:05 PM
madi05, no problem there. I've been waiting on the blanks and still haven't got them yet. I gave them a call and they've messed up the delivery of them. Thanks for the reminder and keep Buggin me because this moving business has got me all turned around and spinning in circles. Do you know what happens if you spin around in a circle real fast? You disappear up your arse! hehe Des.
Posted By: madi05 Re: Taking Orders Again - 05/08/2015 3:03 AM
lol well i have 3 kids so i know all bout the spinning around in circles lol
joe
Posted By: DoKnowHarm Re: Taking Orders Again - 05/08/2015 3:11 AM
People who tell people to use the search function...and then proceed to post a link to the desired information confuse me. Is the objective of your post to belittle the "offender" or to genuinely help them? It always comes off as pompous though, that's for sure.
Posted By: Ryk Re: Taking Orders Again - 05/08/2015 3:49 AM
Quote:

People who tell people to use the search function...and then proceed to post a link to the desired information confuse me. Is the objective of your post to belittle the "offender" or to genuinely help them? It always comes off as pompous though, that's for sure.

I have done that before, but I was just checking to make sure the advice I gave was valid and then shared what I came up with. Nowadays, trying to make sure any response will not be taken as offensive is a real challenge. Alas, I have gotten the impression a very small percentage of people are basically lazy and are all too happy to let someone else find the answer to their query from google or our search function. So which one are you? I wouldn't want to inadvertently come off as pompous and offend your sensibilities in the future. Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Posted By: mcfcinusa Re: Taking Orders Again - 05/08/2015 9:13 AM
Blanks arrived, now to get some made. Anyone who's contacted me and are on the "waiting list" or want a set please e mail me at aacycleproducts.com or blymeylymey@gmail.com I'll list them again on Ebay too.
I've got so much stuff going on with trying to get the house up for sale i'm running round in circles, and we all know what happens after that!
My grandson who's 14 is going to update the website for me so i can add a few more pictures of things i've made. He's a whizz on a Mac and's forgot more than i'll ever know or even care to know about computers.
Posted By: JD13 Re: Taking Orders Again - 06/23/2015 4:03 PM
Are you still making a quick detach sissy bar set up?
Posted By: mcfcinusa Re: Taking Orders Again - 06/27/2015 4:41 PM
JD 13, i never fully finished making them as the cost of the quick detach bolts are $130/set and i have to pay full price for them, add the cost of the brackets and you're looking at $180 per set. I haven't contacted the maker of the bolts regarding a lower price as there hasn't been enough response to warrant making a bulk purchase of them. Purchasing them at lower price for would allow me to pass that on to a customer. I'm going to be moving to NC in the next few months so my machines have been "put to bed" till we get moved. It may be six months or more before i get up and running again. Des, AAMMP
Posted By: madi05 Re: Taking Orders Again - 06/29/2015 8:18 AM
thanks Des , the brackets work great for my wife and now she is feeling more comfortable now
Posted By: mcfcinusa Re: Taking Orders Again - 07/01/2015 6:48 AM
madi05, thanks for the feedback. I wish i could get a page in my website so i can publish peoples comments, Good or bad because i can learn from "bad" feedback and make any changes needed. I'm a Machinist not a computer wizard and i spend too much time on them trying to fuddle my way through. I'll definitely be putting the machines to "bed" in a few weeks as our house is now on the market.
Posted By: JD13 Re: Taking Orders Again - 07/25/2015 2:43 PM
Thanks for the info Des. Let me know when you get set up again, even at that price I am still interested in a quick detach set up.
Posted By: mcfcinusa Re: Taking Orders Again - 11/14/2015 8:00 PM
Brackets back on Ebay, still not moved or sold the house yet. I'm looking to go back to work and one of the jobs is in Antarctica for 12 months keeping the diesel power plant online.
Posted By: perceval Re: Taking Orders Again - 11/20/2015 2:10 AM
That's not fun when life puts you on stand-by like that.

Gotta make the best of it.
Go and ride !
Posted By: JD13 Re: Taking Orders Again - 11/20/2015 1:37 PM
Quote:

Brackets back on Ebay, still not moved or sold the house yet. I'm looking to go back to work and one of the jobs is in Antarctica for 12 months keeping the diesel power plant online.

Hey Des, do you have a link to the brackets? I'm having trouble finding them on Ebay.
Posted By: mcfcinusa Re: Taking Orders Again - 11/20/2015 10:27 PM
JD 13, item # 161887492271. I had to put a new listing up as the old one disappeared and i didn't put the actual pictures of the brackets in . Des.
© Bonneville America Forums