Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: britironrider Inline brake switch - 09/04/2019 9:16 PM
I need to find a source to purchase an inline brake switch for the rear on a 2006 America. The part # is T2023123. After calling several Triumph dealers I am told that this part is obsolete. I am in the process of changing to new stainless brake lines. My rear brake light stays on and occasionally flickers when depressing the break. I would appreciate anyone that may have a source to obtain one. I will continue calling dealers with the hope of finding one.
Posted By: Ryk Re: Inline brake switch - 09/05/2019 3:49 AM
Jegs Performance? They have everything else. I plumbed in an external full size oil filter on my 05 America and used nobody else.
Posted By: Two_Wheel_n Re: Inline brake switch - 09/05/2019 8:50 AM
Dennis, That's the wrong PN# for the switch. The switch PN# is T2023120 .
https://triumphparts.motorcyclesofdulles...360-0-2.html#24

Posted By: britironrider Re: Inline brake switch - 09/05/2019 2:07 PM
Thanks Steve my local Triumph parts guy said that the part number is not compatible. I had that number also but after taking my vin # he told me it would not fit. Maybe he is wrong I don’t know. I appreciate your effort and will make some calls to try to get some clarity.
Posted By: britironrider Re: Inline brake switch - 09/05/2019 8:28 PM
Hey Steve you was spot on I ordered the part today. The Triumph parts guy must be new or some pimple faced kid. I directed him which was the correct part #. Thanks again if you ever down in New Orleans the first one or two cold beverage of your choice is on me.
Posted By: Two_Wheel_n Re: Inline brake switch - 09/05/2019 9:46 PM
Just trying to keep a fellow biker on the road!!
© Bonneville America Forums