Bonnevilleamerica.com
Hi - does anyone know on the right handle brake assembly cube below the kill switch there is oblong plastic filler piece that says Triumph on it. What switch goes there once that plastic filler piece is removed? Anyone know what switch goes in that space ? Thanks for your help.
If memory serves me that is for a headlight switch that is on bikes in other countries.
Thank You- that’s what I thought , now how do we get one - I would love to be able to turn my head light 💡 off and on when I want too - like I did on bikes 40 years ago. Anybody that knows how to get one off these switches I’m sure lots of people would like to get their hands on one! Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
You can put a weather proof toggle in the round blank on the tank console for a headlight on/off, I did on two of my Speedy s. There's almost always more than one road, to the same town.
Hi Ryk- can you send a picture of the switch you like? On your bike, thanks
Just measure the diameter of the existing round switch placement hole and go internet shopping for on/off weatherproof toggle switch that appeals (generally the vendors show pics, amp ratings, and dimensions clearly) to you. It's a metric hole so you may have to slightly enlarge it with a small rat-tail file or mechanics reamer for a good fit, and wire it to to your Headlights power source and you're done. Sorry, I'm not signed with a photo-hosting service anymore or I would send you pics.
© Bonneville America Forums