Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: philwarner rear indicator lamp holder? - 06/23/2017 12:05 AM
2004 America. The ground contact broke off in the lamp holder of a rear turn signal indicator. The white plastic part with the contacts for the lamp is marked TYC 92-1134B1. Right now I have a piece of a paper clip jammed in it to make contact and the signal works, but it will probably vibrate out in time.

All I find from on-line suppliers is the whole indicator assembly. Anyone know where I can buy just the white plastic lamp holder part?
Posted By: Wade Re: rear indicator lamp holder? - 06/23/2017 1:06 PM
you can get a 1157 or 1156 bulb socket with wires at lots of parts stores, and just creatively glob it in with JB weld. Or you could get a whole blinky thing from someone here, lots of us have them in a box somewhere.
Posted By: 2004_dup2 Re: rear indicator lamp holder? - 06/23/2017 10:36 PM
I will give you one for free, all I ask is that you send me a pre addressed mailer.
Posted By: philwarner Re: rear indicator lamp holder? - 06/26/2017 7:32 PM
Quote:

I will give you one for free, all I ask is that you send me a pre addressed mailer.

Just got back to the laptop after the week end. Thanks for the offer! Just to be sure we are talking the same thing here's a pic of mine.

If we're on the same page send my your address and I'll send a return mailer.

Thanks.
Posted By: 2004_dup2 Re: rear indicator lamp holder? - 07/02/2017 9:55 AM
Hey Phil, yes I have one available for you. My mailing address is 569 s.w. Indian Key Dr. Pt. St. Lucie, Fla.34986
© Bonneville America Forums