GaRally22
by chy, September 18
Thread Like Summary
VABird
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Left hand turners #579555 07/12/2016 3:54 AM
by b717doc
b717doc
110 mile trip from North Georgia to home yesterday on my 2005 America, had 3 different people turn, or attempt to turn in front of me, 2 being close enough for my heart to skip a beat and scare the fajitas out of me....not sure what to do except ride 35 mph wherever I go...Starting to want to say "screw this", it's not worth it!
Liked Replies
Re: Left hand turners #579558 Jul 14th a 03:43 PM
by ladisney
ladisney
Quote:

You have been riding too long so now have started to think about things. Two types of riders, those that have been down and those that are about to go down.

After I witnessed my son's 8 broken bones and a traumatic brain injury in 2012 (he is fine now) I started riding less and less and not having nearly the fun.

Only you can decide but maybe your brain is telling you something. These are the times when your cheerleaders tell you to block it out and your friends tell you if you typed that post, it is probably time.

Lots of lights up front, whole lots of lights. LED Highbeam head light, very bright LED running lights, yellow LED turn signals always on that go off to blink two on each side. Total of seven lights on front and three LED in back that all go bright and flash when I brake. They may hit me but they cannot say they couldn't see me.
1 member likes this