My 2018 Speedmaster
by AmyLee, April 22
Oatman AZ.
Oatman AZ.
by HabuBA, April 22
SWTF
SWTF
by AmyLee, April 22
PROTAC Backrests - End of an era Fasteddy 05/15/2020 2:04 PM On the 15th of April, Harold of PROTAC had what was clearly a mild stroke but as of Monday 4/13/2020 he decided to pull the pin as he is not able to do the work any longer. Harold has been making backrests since 1993, so it was a hard choice for him to end the run.

AmyLee introduced me to the backrest in 2008-ish at a SWTF Rally, she had one on her bike I was so impressed with it, I contacted Harold and asked if I could be a dealer for him. I ended up helping him with his Webpage, and becoming his exclusive International dealer to take care of the folks overseas.

Over the years, he started letting me have orders that came though his website, something he did not have to do. He is a kind man, a Vietnam Veteran and I will miss working with him. He is good people from South Carolina, Always knew it would eventually come to an end, but saddened because he made a great, affordable product, made in the USA and it helped folks with back issues keep riding. We will stay friends. Just wanted to give you a heads up as they will no longer be made. Unless I can talk him into selling me the "store".

Eddy
7 73 Read More
Free Procom b717doc 05/12/2020 9:36 PM I still have this PROCOM on a shelf in my shop....If anyone can use it, I’ll send it..
1 66 Read More
Russian Arctic Military Exercise SMJoe 05/12/2020 4:01 AM In case you haven't heard about it the Russians performed a military exercise over and on Franz Josef Land exiting an Ilushin II -76 transport at 30.000 feet on April 25th. 30000 ft in a mass jump, thems some tough cookies and then they put on a mock military exercise.
0 65 Read More
Getting back on the bike. StandingBull 05/10/2020 9:12 PM Well it's been a few years since I was even interested in motorcycle riding, but I think that after I get moved and settled that I will see if I can't get ole Matilda back up and running.
Seems I lost interest in riding after my father in law died in a bike wreck. I looked at the plates Friday and the last time it was registered was 2015, it's gonna take some work but I should be able to get her going by the end of summer if not sooner.
I guess some opinions may be warranted here, besides battery, chain, tires carb cleaning, and a good wash job what else would ya check out before careening down the highway on it?
5 82 Read More
5 62 Read More
Rides
Regular Rides Thread?
by Alatamoc - 04/13/2020 5:51 AM
Georgia Rally '20
by - 01/28/2020 4:24 PM
GA '19
by - 01/23/2019 10:11 PM