Bonnevilleamerica.com
Posted By: ScottS My new Toy - 08/30/2013 10:33 PM
Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I totaled my 07 speedmaster some years ago. I have been having trouble getting back on the bike and dealing with PTSD, I am now ready to put all that behind me and I have purchased a 2007 Bonneville.

Posted By: Wade Re: My new Toy - 08/30/2013 11:03 PM
Welcome back. Hope the best for the PTSD. Sharp bike, 'speshly the side bag !
Posted By: newt Re: My new Toy - 08/31/2013 1:23 AM
thats gotta be the best therapy possible. and thats the right color too.
Posted By: devfan82 Re: My new Toy - 08/31/2013 2:42 AM
Nice bike....+1 on that side bag!
Posted By: arstaren Re: My new Toy - 08/31/2013 3:08 AM
Motor therapy is very good. And waaaay cheaper than the professionals. Good riding to ya!
Posted By: KaiserSoze Re: My new Toy - 08/31/2013 3:47 AM
Good looking bike Scott! Hope you're well.
Posted By: lylesdo Re: My new Toy - 08/31/2013 4:31 AM
Welcome back and sweet bike! Riding is the best therapy for anything that ails you. Ride safe!
Posted By: moe Re: My new Toy - 08/31/2013 11:08 AM
4 years ago...I bet you have some "Chicks dig scars" scars now, what with all the road rash you had on your arms, chest, legs and stomach. I bet that was a living hell getting over all that trauma. Nice to hear from you and to see your new ride! Now do us all a favor and wear a lid and long pants will ya! Had any of us old guys wrecked like you did, well, suffice it say we aren't yutes like you anymore!

Posted By: oldroadie Re: My new Toy - 08/31/2013 12:13 PM
Nice. Great colors too. And, good, good for you taking the direct approach and getting back up on two wheels. Take it easy until you hone that skill set back into shape and enjoy.
Posted By: chopperpaul Re: My new Toy - 09/01/2013 3:19 AM
Quote:

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I totaled my 07 speedmaster some years ago. I have been having trouble getting back on the bike and dealing with PTSD, I am now ready to put all that behind me and I have purchased a 2007 Bonneville.

Very Nice! Ride safe brother!
Posted By: Keith Re: My new Toy - 09/01/2013 5:13 AM
From what Moe said, you sustained some serious injuries and have my respect and admiration for getting back on a bike. Congratulations on your new ride!!
Posted By: ScottS Re: My new Toy - 09/02/2013 5:50 PM
Thanks for the complements and encouragement guys! I am not having anxiety as bad as I thought I would. I still have trouble on the highway with other cars around me. I am doing great on the back roads and going super slow in the twistys for now. In due time I should be back to trusting the tires and the road.
Posted By: roadworthy Re: My new Toy - 09/10/2013 10:06 PM
Scott, I'm really glad you're back on two wheels, brother! She's a beauty!
Posted By: Edwin Re: My new Toy - 02/10/2014 11:31 PM
A new Triumph is the best way to get over any issue. That's a cool color for the Bonneville.
© Bonneville America Forums